Frontline PR Professionals endorse Nkechi Ali-Balogun for NIPR National President
A coalition of seasoned and respected Public Relations (PR) professionals representing a diverse spectrum of industries have come together to endorse Nkechi Ali-Balogun (NAB) as the quintessential candidate for the position of National President of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR).
With a collective vision for the future of PR in Nigeria, this alliance firmly believes in Nkechi Ali-Balogun’s transformative leadership and her capacity to drive positive change within the industry, especially as the first woman in Nigeria in the running to lead the umbrella body for PR professionals in Nigeria. Having held the esteemed position of leading the Lagos State Chapter of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, Nkechi has demonstrated her unwavering commitment to advancing the field.
The alliance, which comprises leaders who have shaped the PR landscape through innovation and excellence, recognizes Nkechi Ali-Balogun as a visionary leader with a deep understanding of the profession’s challenges and opportunities. Her track record of accomplishments, strategic insights, and commitment to raising the standards of PR has earned her the unwavering support of this influential coalition.
NAB is a multi-talented luminary within Africa’s PR industry, boasting a wealth of experience spanning more than two decades across diverse facets of the Public Relations and Training Consultancy landscape.
Commenting on behalf of the alliance, Odion Aleobua, the convener of the group, stated, “At this critical juncture in our industry’s development, we need a leader who not only understands the evolving dynamics of communication but is also dedicated to fostering collaboration, growth, and ethical standards in PR practice.”
Her profound understanding of client and service perspectives and adeptness at delivering innovative solutions to managerial challenges has solidified her reputation as a trusted expert. Nkechi’s journey has led her to the helm of NECCI Consulting, where she serves as the Principal Consultant and CEO.
“Nkechi Ali-Balogun’s demonstrated passion for PR, her emphasis on continuous learning, and her inclusive approach make her the ideal candidate to lead NIPR into a new era of excellence,” said Israel Jaiye Opayemi, President Public Relations Consultants Association of Nigeria (PRCAN).
The alliance emphasizes Nkechi Ali-Balogun’s ability to bridge the gap between traditional and digital PR practices, ensuring that the profession remains relevant and effective in an ever-changing media landscape. Her commitment to nurturing emerging talents and her dedication to creating a more connected PR community align seamlessly with the coalition’s values.
“Nkechi Ali-Balogun’s leadership is a testament to her ability to inspire, innovate, and steer PR professionals toward achieving impactful results,” Rasheed Bolarinwa, President of the Association of Corporate Affairs Managers of Banks in Nigeria (ACAMB), said.
Also commenting, Tolulope Olorundero, Founder and Chairperson of Nigerian Women in Public Relations, stated that “NAB’s vision for NIPR resonates with our collective aspirations for a stronger, more influential PR industry.”
Guided by a transformative mindset, Nkechi excels in converting obstacles into avenues of growth, drawing from her own experiences to provide insights and strategies that resonate. Her creative intuition and strategic acumen set her apart, contributing to her triumphant trajectory as a mentor, motivational speaker, and catalyst for industry evolution.
More About NAB
Essential Qualifications that Define Nkechi Ali-Balogun’s Remarkable Journey:
- Academic Eminence: Nkechi is an alumnus of the prestigious University of Lagos, where she laid the foundation for her remarkable career. She further enriched her knowledge with an MBA in Management from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing from the same institution.
- Global Expertise: Nkechi’s quest for knowledge led her to distinguished institutions such as the Lagos Business School and the revered Frank Jefkins School of Public Relations in London, where she honed her skills in Public Relations Management.
- Breaking Boundaries: Nkechi Ali-Balogun’s trailblazing spirit was recognized when she became the recipient of the Most Outstanding Public Relations Practitioner (Female) award from the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations in Lagos, a historic feat as the first woman to attain such recognition. Her accomplishments extend far beyond this milestone, with numerous other accolades attesting to her impact.
Nkechi Ali-Balogun’s story is of relentless dedication, constant growth, and the pursuit of excellence. As a visionary leader, she has elevated herself and become a beacon of inspiration and transformation for the entire industry. Her journey is a testament to the power of expertise, innovation, and the unyielding pursuit of greatness.
About the Alliance:
The Alliance of Frontline PR Professionals is a coalition of esteemed PR leaders who have joined forces to support and endorse Nkechi Ali-Balogun’s candidacy for National President of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR). The alliance comprises professionals from various industries who share a joint commitment to advancing the PR field in Nigeria. Their endorsement reflects their confidence in Nkechi Ali-Balogun’s ability to lead NIPR into a future of growth, innovation, and collaboration.
- Odion Aleobua – Convener & CEO, Modion Communications
- Israel Jaiye Opayemi- Founder, Chain Reactions Africa
- Rasheed Bolarinwa – President, ACAMB
- Tolulope Olorundero – Founder, Nigerian Women in Public Relations
- John Ehiguese, Group CEO, Mediacraft Associates
- Nn’emeka Maduegbuna – Chairman – C&F Porter Novelli
- Adetokunbo Modupe, Founder, TPT International
- Nikiru Olumide-Ojo – Executive Head of Africa Regions Corporate Communications Marketing & Corporate Social Impact at Standard Bank Group
- Tokunboh George-Taylor – Managing Director of Hill+Knowlton Strategies Nigeria
- Adekunle Ayeni – Founder/CEO of BHM
- Chuddy Oduenyi – Managing Director, Compact Communications
- Adedayo Ojo – Founder, Caritas communication
- Bolaji Abimbola – MD, Integrated Indigo
- Hassan Abdul – Founder Media Range
- Chido Nwakama – Chief Executive, Brandhaus Communications
- Ken Egbas – Founder, TruCSR
- Abudul Imoyo – Head of Public Relations at Access Bank Holdings
- Jide Sipe – Head of Marketing and Corporate Communication at Ecobank Nigeria
- Temitope Akande – Head, Corporate Affairs PR, Lagos State Signage and Advertisement Agency
- Kunle Odusola-Stevenson, Founder, Legend & Legacy
- Mr Lanre Alabi. MD, Prosper Strategies
- Babajide Benson – ED, Cast Communications Advisory