JUST IN: Fire guts church in Lagos

79

A fire has reportedly broken out at the Household of David church located in the Ikeja Local Government Area of Lagos State.

Confirming the incident to our correspondent, Amodu Shakiri, the spokesperson for the Lagos State Fire Service, revealed that the church’s auditorium ceiling overheated, leading to its collapse and the subsequent ignition of a fire.

He further mentioned that efforts to control and mitigate the damage are underway, with members of the fire department and other relevant agencies present at the scene.
Details Later…